Monday 30th March 2020
What are you be doing to place-position yourself better in the market place?
Do you feel you’re doing all you can?
- You need to look very closely at your branding; is it saying to people “this is what I do” or is it portraying nothing that visually appeals?
- What is your business card saying to people when you hand it to them? Again, is it saying to people “this is what I do” or is it portraying nothing that visually appeals?
- What is your website saying to people? Again, is it saying to people “this is what I do” or is it portraying nothing that visually appeals to them? Remember, you only have 6-12 seconds to make a first impression, “because you will not get a second chance”; well it’s the same on your website do people find what they want within 3-4 clicks?
- Are people following you? When I say following you; what I mean is, are you visible to the greater community you move around by virtue of social media and the way your portraying you and your business.
- Are you creating an influence on people? You can influence and persuade others when you have built a record of proven results; your results proves that you have acquired the necessary experience to be able to influence and to repeat your successes, therefore avoid pitfalls and failures; even though failure often teaches us far more.
- Do people look up to you as an expert in what you do? Therefore, people call on you for advice on their problems facing them because of your expertise, training, education, profession, publications you write and articles because they believe you have special knowledge of a subject beyond the average person.