“Imagine what your life could be like if you could alter your direction, perception and bring to life your visions and dreams forever!”
“Gurugeoffrey helps break the barriers inside you, barriers that have probably been holding you back and rekindled that passion for life again by keeping you on track!”
Executive Coaching is all about helping people to take responsibility for their own development and building or rebuilding their self-esteem as well as creating more respect for themselves in the process.
An Executive Coach is someone who has your best interests as a priority and gives you the support and skills to help you get better at what you already do well.
Executive Coaching is not about a coach waving a “magic-wand” around, it should be looked at as a long term commitment rather than a quick-fix solution and must be agreed by both parties.
Executive Coaching; what are the benefits to you?
- Increased motivational-skills.
- Increased communicational-skills.
- Increased direction and focus.
- Enhanced creativity and direction.
- Increased self-confidence and self-awareness.
Executive Coaching can do for you!
- Helps you bring your business back on track.
- Helps you get your goal-setting and scheduling in sync.
- Helps develop your self-image.
- Helps you believe in yourself.
- Helps you builds your self-esteem.
- Helps you handle objections and deal better with resistance.
- Helps resolve conflicts.
- Provides more positive attitude to your life.
- Bring confidence back into your life.
Executive Coaching with Gurugeoffrey:
- Will help you to hold your own at senior level, you need a strategic mind-set and a skill-set that includes influencing, dealing with ambiguity and resilience.
- My sessions give you space for reflection and developing ideas.
- Most importantly, it’s all about you and what you want from your work and career.
- Support you as you move up to the level you want to attain.
- Prepare for a new role and get to grips with a new organisation and new ways of thinking and doing.
Executive Coaching for individuals and private clients
Gurugeoffrey offers a free half hour first session (click on the link for further details), followed by either face to face coaching over Skype; meaning you don’t have to leave your office or workplace.